Sunday, 1 September 2013

130901 Mastering the Internet for ReProgramming .... with IT TakeOver and AI MakeOvers


Posted Sunday 1st September 2013 04:41 GMT amanfromMars 1 ….. commenting on http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/31/china_confirms_plans_for_first_moon_visit_later_this_year/
Confucius Says ...... **
In a mad, mad, mad, mad world, do moon visits equate to the handling/man management of lunacy on earth and that requires the intelligence of information that delivers one programs that supply sanity, viable imagination to build upon and create future realities which have the ignoble past replaced by enobling presents which be remotely virtually controlled and driven from secured proprietary intellectual property spaces providing media with tall true tales to tell and/or sell should lucre be the reward offered and/or sought.
From such as would be ACE fields and quite heavenly places for AI and ICT*, is Universal Command with Creative IT Control a Great Game and one devilish beta pleasure to enjoy and share rather than hell to endure and sustain.
And more suited for booting and lead from an Exotic Erotic East than Wild Wacky West is a pregnant question of both Dream Weavers and Nightmare Fiddlers, for such is that which confronts and challenges them to play a Significantly Better Beta Great Game?!.
*<:->ACE ….. Astute Curious Endeavour
AI ….. Advanced IntelAIgents
ICT …… Internet Crash Testing
** "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire."
.....................................................................................................................

2 comments:

Casey Evans said...

RE:""Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire"

Follow your own advice.

Casey Evans said...

I guess I should explain myself a bit more. I am tired of being lied to. I am tired of women who have families (a husband, children, etc) hitting on me and wondering why I am not interested. I am tired of the ads in my internet connection. I am glad that someone respects that I am now retired, but they do not seem to understand how I feel about other things. I am tired of entrapment schemes. I am tired of being threatened. I am tired of having my rights as an american citizen be violated every day. I am tired of not having privacy within my own home even though it is supposedly provided to me via the constitution and bill of rights. When I said I was interested it was because someone said to me "You know I do not believe there is one person for everyone" and I decided to comment on that. Someone took my comments in a way that do not make sense. They now expect me to act a certain way around them even though they do not have enough respect for me to show up in person and not violate my rights. Instead they choose to use the internet as an anonymous communication method because they need to be able to deny they had any such conversation with me. If you want to set someone up as a cyber terrorist, you might not want to continue to use the methods you are currently employing as they are not working. I am talking to someone specific. I realize that this person warned me to only accept the american version of the online indentity(s) they were using, but I am tired of the game that is being played. I do not wish to communicate in code, for I have no reason and nothing to hide. Maybe that will clear up anything someone might have been confused about. I am however looking for a real woman, and I thought I had found her. She does not ever seem to keep her word so I guess I was wrong about her. Picking up a fat paycheck is more important than our relationship. sad is my new username.